Life presents many challenges, and even the strongest among us benefit from support during difficult times.
A Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist, Mia Weinberg, provides a safe and empathic environment to help you process struggles with relationships, transitions, and loss—with self-compassion and intention.
“I felt truly understood for the first time.”
– MW Client
Mia understands that no two individuals, couples, or families are the same, and she tailors her therapy to meet your specific needs. She is passionate about working with:
- couples to resolve conflict and enrich their relationships;
- teens and young adults to build self-esteem and resiliency;
- study abroad students and expats to adjust to life abroad;
- individuals and couples struggling to manage stress and anxiety;
- those coping with grief and bereavement to navigate their way to moving forward;
- individuals to rebuild their lives following trauma, divorce, or loss;
- families to foster connection needed for all to grow and thrive; and
- coaching singles as they search for the one.
If you’re interested in becoming a happier, more fulfilled you, Mia would love to work with you every step of the way. Please contact Mia today!